Blue Stars - @ the Top of the World

LaCrosse WI. = inner city visual cues? I’ll wait patiently to see what they bring to the table.

8 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

LaCrosse WI. = inner city visual cues? I’ll wait patiently to see what they bring to the table.

Rockford, IL = Parisian visual cues? Lol

Stars brought us a lot of visual cues over the years. Some worked some didn’t. I trust their design staff to bring us something fun with this theme. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kdaddy said:

In the Heights + Blue Stars = 2021

(In the Heights debuts on HBO Max on Friday!)

BS21-ATTOTW-16x9-1920x1080-002.png?forma

I am excited about “In the Heights,” but I’m not sure what that has to do with “ @ the Top of the World.” I do like Blue Stars’  visual program, so whatever their show is, I will probably like it. 

18 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I am excited about “In the Heights,” but I’m not sure what that has to do with “ @ the Top of the World.” I do like Blue Stars’  visual program, so whatever their show is, I will probably like it. 

"At the top of the world" is a lyric in the tune When You're Home from the musical.

Michael Shapiro is a genius and has programmed some broadway stuff with his indoor color guard groups before (e.g., Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812 a couple years ago). I always love the Blue Stars, and this year is no exception!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

"At the top of the world" is a lyric in the tune When You're Home from the musical.

Michael Shapiro is a genius and has programmed some broadway stuff with his indoor color guard groups before (e.g., Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812 a couple years ago). I always love the Blue Stars, and this year is no exception!

As much as I am excited for “In the Heights,” I haven’t seen or heard it yet. But even so, I am notoriously bad with lyrics. I hum a lot. Thanks. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

6 hours ago, kdaddy said:

That Mickey Mouse hand on the right is a little weird tho

I never noticed the Mickey Mouse hand in the picture.  (I think I need therapy.)  😜  

It's probably some kind of signal from a secret 'cabal' from their lord & savior, Lucifer.  :devil:  :whistle:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx