The Cavaliers 2021

13 hours ago, littlejaw said:

There are a lot of great posts floating around Facebook of the corps playing for an alum. Don’t watch if you don’t want to cry.

oh tears like you couldn't imagine

On 7/7/2021 at 11:45 AM, OldSnareDrummer said:

They do take care of their own.

Most corps do. That being said…I look forward to the rivalry between Cavies and Regiment to continue. Two great organizations with awesome histories.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will see the Cavaliers' 2021 show for first time in Indianapolis. In past seasons, I would have seen it several times before then. I'll miss seeing how show details develop.

Watch the video series. they’re producing weekly episodes. Holy Crap. The Cavaliers new equipment trucks are pretty impressive. Automatic ramps for the front ensemble to roll up (instead of lifted) and solar panels. Crazy. Also just saw that all members, staff and volunteers had to be vaccinated and are retested weekly. Impressive. Great hope for the future.

Those. Contras.... YEEEEEEEES!!!! YES YES YES!

Edit*

I found a clip of their opener and I LOVE everything i'm seeing. It has some really cool visual moments, that hornline is sooo freaking good (I think the screamers could use a little work, BUT the energy is amazing), and I have to be honest... I love seeing regular marching uniforms again. I don't mind the WGI aspect of themed uniforms for the show, but I love a regular uniform. From what I've seen this show is awesome. Lots of cavies style energy with sooooo much talent. Makes me prouder to be a cavies fan! SPLOOIE!

Edited by Hook'emCavies