Best Decade of Drumcorp

the decade i was introduced to it, of course. falling in love for the first time with anybody/anything is pretty indelible on our emotional core:  so for me, it's mostly the 90s with some of the late 80s thrown in. 

Edited by Lance
  • Thanks 1

As of now, the 2010s. I have enjoyed every decade of drum corps since the 1970s, and each decade gets better than the previous one for me. I expect that the 2020s will be my next favorite decade soon enough.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

The Best - right now. It's never been better.

My favorite? Can't beat those 70s. Good times were had by all, DCI caliber all the way down to 40 member corps. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I saw my first show in Sept 1963, sponsored by my dad’s VFW. 

Dad signed me up in the fall. I was 10.

I find each decade has been amazing. 

The 2010’s have been the very best to me. Amazing shows from the creative staffs performed at an incredibly high level by the members.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

I'm a fan of every decade starting with Jim Ott.  Love today's product! #MarchOn

Ahhhhh, a Commodores fan 

• Like 1

It seems that for many people the years you marched or the years you’re eligible to march are often the favorite years. To some extent that’s the case with me. I would have aged out in 1985 and my favorite decade is the 80’s with 1979 thrown in for good measure. I have enjoyed most years and decades, but 2011-2019 has often  blown me away. I find so many engaging and entertaining.

• Like 2