DCI receives $4,700,000 grant

11 hours ago, George Dixon said:

find a new lawyer/accountant - the conversion requirements are very basic & frankly, easy

As I posted,two of my competitors got PPP's.

Neither one was  able to get their loans converted to grants.

Based on that,I'm glad my corporate lawyer and accountant said to "stay away".

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

and more full of #### ( since i grew up around all of you i am qualified to say that mostly in jest)

Well there were a lot of people with brown eyes…. 😈

Olde joke of “you’re so full of ….. your eyes are brown”

37 minutes ago, rpbobcat said:

As I posted,two of my competitors got PPP's.

Neither one was  able to get their loans converted to grants.

Based on that,I'm glad my corporate lawyer and accountant said to "stay away".

Things must be changing with Covid. We’re moving from medical advice on social media to legal advice…

Never did like “one size fits all” comments. After over a year of “I caught Covid and only had the sniffles, so why is everyone so concerned” really sick of it.

FYI: last year I posted my college age nephew caught Covid and they were concerned with long term lung issues. He just got a clean bill of health 😃. But…. had people tell me he must smoke/vape or over weight to be affected that badly… nope to both. Yeah “one size fits all”.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Things must be changing with Covid. We’re moving from medical advice on social media to legal advice…

Will we ever get cooking advice on DCP?  

Are there any amazing recipes for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or mac and cheese?  Tuna fish sandwiches?  Potato salad?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Continental said:

Will we ever get cooking advice on DCP?  

Are there any amazing recipes for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, or mac and cheese?  Tuna fish sandwiches?  Potato salad?

Watermelon with certain “potent” liquids was our specialty….

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TenHut said:

$4.7 Million is a pittance? Never in my life did I ever think that DCI would get a bailout. Wat will they do with this $? Disperse some of it to each corps? 

Not a bailout. This is part of what congress passed and part of the law was helping non-profits of all kinds. They had to apply like all non-profits do. And in the amount that was passed it is not a lot. You will get a pension or SS right? is that bailing you out?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

Not a bailout. This is part of what congress passed and part of the law was helping non-profits of all kinds. They had to apply like all non-profits do. And in the amount that was passed it is not a lot. You will get a pension or SS right? is that bailing you out?

Not sure why you mention pensions and SS as people who will get benefits paid into them. And some who paid into SS will not be getting benefits if not enough quarters.

• Thanks 1