Prediction Type Thread

The season is coming up and I thought now is a better time than any to make a prediction thread. Feel free to use this thread to brainstorm what the next ridiculous fad will be in drum corps to score cheap GE points. I think what we will see is the age of members being present on the field come to an end. Hologram technology is reaching a point to where they can finally be utilized in DCI (thank god!) and this is only the next logical step after fully amplified horn lines. The only question is who will be the first corps to fully holographically animate their corps onto the field. My bet  is on crown

• Haha 4

I predict some DCP posters will find something to ##### about 4 times a day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I predict that BD will win another DCI title before anyone else does! 

Probably this year, even without scoring, or even showing up!

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Smug Trumpet Guy said:

The season is coming up and I thought now is a better time than any to make a prediction thread. Feel free to use this thread to brainstorm what the next ridiculous fad will be in drum corps to score cheap GE points. I think what we will see is the age of members being present on the field come to an end. Hologram technology is reaching a point to where they can finally be utilized in DCI (thank god!) and this is only the next logical step after fully amplified horn lines. The only question is who will be the first corps to fully holographically animate their corps onto the field. My bet  is on crown

Not the best material

23 hours ago, Smug Trumpet Guy said:

Do you have any info on the hologram tech reaching the point to fully animate? Any ideas besides crown who might take this to the next level? I think the Blue Devils will be first to put this technology forward. 

47 minutes ago, WilsonStaff said:

Do you have any info on the hologram tech reaching the point to fully animate? Any ideas besides crown who might take this to the next level? I think the Blue Devils will be first to put this technology forward. 

Disagree. It'll be Bluecoats.

• Thanks 2