Madison Scouts 2020 - Project: Eighty-Three

Today as the 2021 Madison Scouts move in to Cedarburg, WI, program coordinator Jason Robb & brass composer/arranger Daniel Montoya Jr. discuss EVERY THING you could possibly want to know about the 2020 Madison Scouts production!!!

You want the show title and concept?
You want music titles?
You want uniforms?
YOU WANT MIDIS?!

YOU GOT IT!!!

https://youtu.be/iiTn8GzSrgY

Edited by danielmontoyajr
  • Like 2

So they won't Look like the Scouts again. Why did I even entertain the thought? Oh well - Best of luck to them.

7 hours ago, SFZFAN said:

So they won't Look like the Scouts again. Why did I even entertain the thought? Oh well - Best of luck to them.

I don’t know how you arrived at that conclusion. Everything they were talking about had to do with what was planned for the 2020 show including what the costume design was. They didn’t mention anything about costuming or uniforms for 2021. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

I don’t know how you arrived at that conclusion. Everything they were talking about had to do with what was planned for the 2020 show including what the costume design was. They didn’t mention anything about costuming or uniforms for 2021. 

Did you look at the uniform designs? It's right there.