Phantom Regiment 2021 Re upload hd

27 minutes ago, PRomoter said:

What is the title of the other thread?

I think Harvey means the run through thread.

Looks like they reused their 2018 uniform but added helmets. Smart! Those did read well on the field, even more so with the helmets on.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, gabe211 said:

Looks like they reused their 2018 uniform but added helmets. Smart! Those did read well on the field, even more so with the helmets on.

I like the classic look from Phantom 2021.  One of the most indentifiable characteristics of all these Drum Corps were their attire, including shako.  I miss that frankly.

• Like 4

I'm bona fide excited for this show and what it can mean going forward for Phantom.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I'm bona fide excited for this show and what it can mean going forward for Phantom.

I literally made this account to say the same thing, haha. They're looking and sounding awesome and I am super excited to see what that means for them in the coming years. The new design team and talented performers have reinvigorated a genuine excitement for Phantom that hasn't been present for several years. Also, redoing Harmonic Journey was quite frankly an ingenious move to get the general DCI community's attention after a few years of competitive recession. All in all, I think there are only great things to come in Phantom's future, for real this time. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Continental said:

The helmet and removal of the hoodie really helps to make that uniform much better. 

I like the idea of reusing something they already have. Carolina Crown has made the same smart decision. Is it me or would the 2018 uniform have been awesome for their 2007 production of “On Air”?