Phantom Regiment 2021 Re upload hd

16 hours ago, college-phan said:

All I can say is WOW!

What the heck is wrong with this crowd? 

That was FANTASTIC! 

• Like 1

Wow...they sound and look very good. I didn't realize they were doing their 2003 show in 2021. I remember them out west in 2003 and I was blown away at their sound and beautiful color guard. And I agree...what the heck...the crowd should be on their feet before the last notes hit. Covid coma....

49 minutes ago, Continental said:

While I appreciate that reference, I now have both doses. 

This does not make me oblivious to what is going on in your country with those who refuse vaccination. 

Oh, let’s not open that can of vipers. There are strong, devisive opinions on that topic I never want to revisit on this site. I would be much happier talking about PR’s rise from the Pitts. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

I am blown away! I am inlove with phantom this year. The music just gets me. I never did pay much attention to 2003 phantom until this year. Yes i watched it, enjoyed it a-lot, but not as how it has been grabbing my attention in 2021. I do have a little minor criticism, but nothing i'm sure they won't be working on, and no don't ask me what it is.

This is the phantom i missed, and it was painful watching them kind of struggle for the past few years. I hope this year sets the stage for the return of the PHANTOM REGIMENTS.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Oh, let’s not open that can of vipers. There are strong, devisive opinions on that topic I never want to revisit on this site. I would be much happier talking about PR’s rise from the Pitts. 

I see what you did there.  :peek: :notme:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I am blown away! I am inlove with phantom this year. The music just gets me. I never did pay much attention to 2003 phantom until this year. Yes i watched it, enjoyed it a-lot, but not as how it has been grabbing my attention in 2021. I do have a little minor criticism, but nothing i'm sure they won't be working on, and no don't ask me what it is.

This is the phantom i missed, and it was painful watching them kind of struggle for the past few years. I hope this year sets the stage for the return of the PHANTOM REGIMENTS.

💯.  Why does everyone think they need to reinvent the wheel when that wheel was rolling along just fine? 

• Like 6