DCI Indy Preorders & Ticketmaster

Bought mine on Ticketmaster yesterday and they are already on my app.  However, the seat options were rough which leads me to believe your pre-orders are secured and should be getting to you soon.  Check the app since this is electronic only ticketing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I ordered a pair for all 3 nights back in April. Haven’t heard anything from DCI or Ticketmaster. 

Anybody gotten notification on their preorders? 

The email led me to believe that my pre-ordered tickets would be filled by the Ticketmaster staff, (not DCI staff), & start hitting my account after July 4th.  My thinking was they would be loaded & we would know our seat assignments if we wanted to purchase additional tickets next to the pre-ordered seats or close to them on July 7th.  But I guess that was just my interpretation.  :hmmm:   

5 hours ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Bought mine on Ticketmaster yesterday and they are already on my app.  However, the seat options were rough which leads me to believe your pre-orders are secured and should be getting to you soon.  Check the app since this is electronic only ticketing.

The tickets I ordered on July 7th hit my account immediately on both the laptop version & the app.  I would have liked to have known my pre-ordered seat assignments when ordering the additional tickets.  But I guess that would be in a perfect "COVID-free" world.  :whistle:     

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

34 minutes ago, oldestoftheold said:

Have Super 3 ticket orders been assigned and tickets distributed? 

I have not gotten my assigned seats yet.

On 7/8/2021 at 1:01 PM, PopcornEater1963 said:

I ordered a pair for all 3 nights back in April. Haven’t heard anything from DCI or Ticketmaster. 

Anybody gotten notification on their preorders? 

On 7/8/2021 at 7:37 PM, keystone3ply said:

The email led me to believe that my pre-ordered tickets would be filled by the Ticketmaster staff, (not DCI staff), & start hitting my account after July 4th.  My thinking was they would be loaded & we would know our seat assignments if we wanted to purchase additional tickets next to the pre-ordered seats or close to them on July 7th.  But I guess that was just my interpretation.  :hmmm:   

7 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I have not gotten my assigned seats yet.

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Just checked my Ticketmaster account; my Super 3 Indy pre-ordered tickets have not been uploaded.  

What was DCI's response when you emailed them asking for an update as to when you could be expecting your super 3 pre-ordered ticket?

13 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

What was DCI's response when you emailed them asking for an update as to when you could be expecting your super 3 pre-ordered ticket?

This is from June 29;

As the start of the 2021 Celebration Tour draws closer, DCI and the participating corps are working diligently to provide a safe restart and outstanding performances in each and every one of the events leading up to DCI Celebration Week in Indianapolis. 

As someone who has purchased 3-day ticket packages for 2021's Indianapolis events, this email will update you on the process and timing of seating assignments and how your tickets will be delivered to you. 

We are excited to inform you that the internal seating assignment process will begin this week.We appreciate your patience during this time as we continue to coordinate with Lucas Oil Stadium and their guidelines for seating capacities at our Celebration Events. We just received word in the news today that allows us to seat ticket holders assuming full capacity in each section. 

Once all assignments are complete, the DCI Ticket Office will begin the next phase of the ticketing process by entering your specific seating assignments into the Ticketmaster system, which will then prompt the delivery of tickets to you. We anticipate that ticket delivery from Ticketmaster will begin after the July 4th holiday. 

Please note that Lucas Oil Stadium, like a majority of professional sporting venues, is providing access to their hosted events with mobile tickets exclusively. This means that all of the tickets in your order will be sent to you via email or text message to be displayed on your smartphone in order to gain access on event days. Physical tickets will not be made available via DCI or the Lucas Oil Stadium Box Office, so please make sure that you or a member of your group has a smartphone that will allow you to access your tickets for the events.  

We encourage you to take the following steps to ensure that you can access your tickets and get the best assistance from Ticketmaster and Lucas Oil Stadium if any issues arise: 

1. Make sure you have a Ticketmaster account 

Please make sure that the email address for your Ticketmaster account is the same as the one used when completing your Super 3 package or Friends of DCI form. 

If you do not have a Ticketmaster account, you may create one online and sign up for your account by clicking the “Sign Up” link above the email address field.

2. Download the Ticketmaster app 

Installing the Ticketmaster App on your smartphone will allow you to easily view, use and manage/transfer your tickets. You can download the app from Ticketmaster.com. 

If you need assistance or want to learn more about Mobile Entry from Ticketmaster, the following links provide great information: 

• Ticketmaster fan support for all questions  

• The newest way to use your mobile ticket 

• How to transfer your tickets 

Rest assured that while individual-night tickets will be going on sale July 7, all 3-day packages that were pre-ordered will have seating locked in best locations and will not be accessible to other patrons trying to purchase single-event tickets. The DCI Ticket Team will continue to process packages until all are completed.  

Also, note that those who paid for their ticket packages using customer credit from transferred 2020 tickets may still have a balance due to complete their ticket purchase. If that is the case, the DCI office will contact you via phone and email to make arrangements for payment of the needed funds. 

We all are looking forward to seeing you in Indianapolis! If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to contact the DCI Ticket Office by emailing tickets@dci.org. 

9 hours ago, Barneveld said:

I was referring to DCI's email that I received about my Super 3 pre-order.  Jurassic Lancer shared it above. ☝️😁

Edited by keystone3ply
cx