DCI Indy Preorders & Ticketmaster

9 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

This is from June 29;

As the start of the 2021 Celebration Tour draws closer, DCI and the participating corps are working diligently to provide a safe restart and outstanding performances in each and every one of the events leading up to DCI Celebration Week in Indianapolis. 

As someone who has purchased 3-day ticket packages for 2021's Indianapolis events, this email will update you on the process and timing of seating assignments and how your tickets will be delivered to you. 

We are excited to inform you that the internal seating assignment process will begin this week.We appreciate your patience during this time as we continue to coordinate with Lucas Oil Stadium and their guidelines for seating capacities at our Celebration Events. We just received word in the news today that allows us to seat ticket holders assuming full capacity in each section. 

Once all assignments are complete, the DCI Ticket Office will begin the next phase of the ticketing process by entering your specific seating assignments into the Ticketmaster system, which will then prompt the delivery of tickets to you. We anticipate that ticket delivery from Ticketmaster will begin after the July 4th holiday. 

Please note that Lucas Oil Stadium, like a majority of professional sporting venues, is providing access to their hosted events with mobile tickets exclusively. This means that all of the tickets in your order will be sent to you via email or text message to be displayed on your smartphone in order to gain access on event days. Physical tickets will not be made available via DCI or the Lucas Oil Stadium Box Office, so please make sure that you or a member of your group has a smartphone that will allow you to access your tickets for the events.  

We encourage you to take the following steps to ensure that you can access your tickets and get the best assistance from Ticketmaster and Lucas Oil Stadium if any issues arise: 

1. Make sure you have a Ticketmaster account 

Please make sure that the email address for your Ticketmaster account is the same as the one used when completing your Super 3 package or Friends of DCI form. 

If you do not have a Ticketmaster account, you may create one online and sign up for your account by clicking the “Sign Up” link above the email address field.

2. Download the Ticketmaster app 

Installing the Ticketmaster App on your smartphone will allow you to easily view, use and manage/transfer your tickets. You can download the app from Ticketmaster.com. 

If you need assistance or want to learn more about Mobile Entry from Ticketmaster, the following links provide great information: 

• Ticketmaster fan support for all questions  

• The newest way to use your mobile ticket 

• How to transfer your tickets 

Rest assured that while individual-night tickets will be going on sale July 7, all 3-day packages that were pre-ordered will have seating locked in best locations and will not be accessible to other patrons trying to purchase single-event tickets. The DCI Ticket Team will continue to process packages until all are completed.  

Also, note that those who paid for their ticket packages using customer credit from transferred 2020 tickets may still have a balance due to complete their ticket purchase. If that is the case, the DCI office will contact you via phone and email to make arrangements for payment of the needed funds. 

We all are looking forward to seeing you in Indianapolis! If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to contact the DCI Ticket Office by emailing tickets@dci.org. 

After reading a few times, I guess I "read into" the email that we would know our seat #s before the release in Ticketmaster.  A "common sense" approach tells me that some folks might have wanted to add more tickets close to their original seats.  But what do I know... :whistle:

I'm just happy to have tickets & to be going.  #MarchOn 

The latest email update from DCI for the 2021 3-Night Ticket package.  To date, my preorder hasn't hit my Ticketmaster account.  Has anyone received their preordered tickets?  🤔

-------------------------------

June 29, 2021

As the start of the 2021 Celebration Tour draws closer, DCI and the participating corps are working diligently to provide a safe restart and outstanding performances in each and every one of the events leading up to DCI Celebration Week in Indianapolis. 

As someone who has purchased 3-day ticket packages for 2021's Indianapolis events, this email will update you on the process and timing of seating assignments and how your tickets will be delivered to you. 

We are excited to inform you that the internal seating assignment process will begin this week. We appreciate your patience during this time as we continue to coordinate with Lucas Oil Stadium and their guidelines for seating capacities at our Celebration Events. We just received word in the news today that allows us to seat ticket holders assuming full capacity in each section. 

Once all assignments are complete, the DCI Ticket Office will begin the next phase of the ticketing process by entering your specific seating assignments into the Ticketmaster system, which will then prompt the delivery of tickets to you. We anticipate that ticket delivery from Ticketmaster will begin after the July 4th holiday. 

Please note that Lucas Oil Stadium, like a majority of professional sporting venues, is providing access to their hosted events with mobile tickets exclusively. This means that all of the tickets in your order will be sent to you via email or text message to be displayed on your smartphone in order to gain access on event days. Physical tickets will not be made available via DCI or the Lucas Oil Stadium Box Office, so please make sure that you or a member of your group has a smartphone that will allow you to access your tickets for the events.  

We encourage you to take the following steps to ensure that you can access your tickets and get the best assistance from Ticketmaster and Lucas Oil Stadium if any issues arise: 

1. Make sure you have a Ticketmaster account 

Please make sure that the email address for your Ticketmaster account is the same as the one used when completing your Super 3 package or Friends of DCI form. 

If you do not have a Ticketmaster account, you may create one online and sign up for your account by clicking the “Sign Up” link above the email address field. 

2. Download the Ticketmaster app 

Installing the Ticketmaster App on your smartphone will allow you to easily view, use and manage/transfer your tickets. You can download the app from Ticketmaster.com. 

If you need assistance or want to learn more about Mobile Entry from Ticketmaster, the following links provide great information: 

Ticketmaster fan support for all questions  

The newest way to use your mobile ticket 

How to transfer your tickets 

Rest assured that while individual-night tickets will be going on sale July 7, all 3-day packages that were pre-ordered will have seating locked in best locations and will not be accessible to other patrons trying to purchase single-event tickets. The DCI Ticket Team will continue to process packages until all are completed.  

Also, note that those who paid for their ticket packages using customer credit from transferred 2020 tickets may still have a balance due to complete their ticket purchase. If that is the case, the DCI office will contact you via phone and email to make arrangements for payment of the needed funds. 

We all are looking forward to seeing you in Indianapolis! If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to contact the DCI Ticket Office by emailing tickets@dci.org. 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

Sunday, July 18th & the Super 3 preordered tickets have not loaded into my Ticketmaster account.  The latest DCI email update below.  I really hope I can deal with the DCI office rather than Ticketmaster via phone because they're not great at customer service.  😬

--------------------------------

July 12, 2021

The DCI Ticketing Department is currently working diligently to verify all seating assignments and delivery of tickets via Ticketmaster for this August’s DCI Celebration Events in Indianapolis. We appreciate your patience during this time as our office is still working with a reduced staff due to the COVID-19 pandemic. 

We anticipate that all Friends of DCI and Super 3 ticket package purchasers should receive an email about their tickets from Ticketmaster by Sunday, July 18. If you have not created your Ticketmaster account already for your tickets, please do so now. 

If you do not receive your ticket package(s) by July 18, please feel free to contact usafter that date so that we can assist you. 

IMPORTANT NOTE ON HOTELS: If you have not yet booked your hotel stay for Indianapolis, we recommend doing so as soon as possible. August 12-14 is shaping up to be an incredibly busy weekend in the city of Indianapolis including and outside of the DCI Celebration Events. We are currently holding rooms in our DCI Fan Block, however it is anticipated that these rooms will be released if not reserved in the next few days. 

Book your DCI Fan Block hotel room 

I'm not getting my usual tickets this year (our group is punting to 2022), but I'm looking to buy a single ticket for this summer. What's currently left at Ticketmaster isn't great. If anybody has an extra ticket in a solid seating area, I'm looking!

Related note: Has anyone purchased from a secondary seller before? In case I can't find something, does Stubhub usually have tickets available? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I'm not getting my usual tickets this year (our group is punting to 2022), but I'm looking to buy a single ticket for this summer. What's currently left at Ticketmaster isn't great. If anybody has an extra ticket in a solid seating area, I'm looking!

Related note: Has anyone purchased from a secondary seller before? In case I can't find something, does Stubhub usually have tickets available? 

Are you looking for one (1) Super 3 ticket for each night in Indy?  I may have one when my order loads.  I have purchased & sold tickets on Stubhub & sold to an individual on DCP with a Digital ticket thru Ticketmaster.  Easy paying  w/PayPal (protected) & easy to transfer a digital ticket between Ticketmaster accounts.  Will know hopefully this week when they hit my account.  🤔 

40 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Replied to your DM or PM. (whatever it's called)  Looked at Stubhub & they do have tickets but not showing any on the 50.  

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Looked at Stubhub & they do have tickets but not showing any on the 50.  

Indeed they have tickets on Stubhub, but they're essentially tickets in the sections already available on Ticketmaster.

However, that may change as soon as folks start getting their tickets/ticket assignments from Ticketmaster today or so.

Edited by kdaddy
  • Like 2

We got our tickets today! And they are our usual seats! Section 141, top row, seats 1-4!

• Like 1

Similar situation here - I am looking for a single ticket somewhere between the 40s for any/all nights.  I usually volunteer for the weekend and work a combination of the field and Friends section, but have been told there won't be the traditional volunteer opportunities this year.