DCI Indy Preorders & Ticketmaster

Now that tickets are finally released, my guess is a lot of seats set aside for Friends that have not been purchased will be released to Ticketmaster. It might be worth a shot to see if that is the case. (My understanding is that ticket sales are down this year)

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

Anyone have 2-4 tickets in 240? I'll buy them right now.

FWIW, I am finding none of the usual hotel rooms available for Saturday night. Maybe that's a sign of okay demand for that final night.

8 hours ago, mjoakes said:

FWIW, I am finding none of the usual hotel rooms available for Saturday night. Maybe that's a sign of okay demand for that final night.

held-back tickets and block rooms will be released soon, I'm always able to grab great stuff in the last 10 days

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 11:02 AM, Phantom56 said:

Since paper tickets will no longer be issued, I suppose that scalpers will be out of business? Ron Gunn, the original 'I need tickets' guy died of Covid this past winter. I liked Ron, as he was an actual drum corps fanatic. 

no, they can be printed and sold, or emailed via sale and printed

RIP Ron

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

held-back tickets and block rooms will be released soon, I'm always able to grab great stuff in the last 10 days

For what it's worth, I asked DCI earlier this week if any tickets in the middle sections would be opened up once tickets were assigned. I can't remember if I specifically asked about Friends of DCI sections, but this is the response I received:

Unfortunately, those Friends of DCI sections will not open up. What is available, is what you have to choose from.

22 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Any idea when those will be released?

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Any idea when those will be released?

I typically find some tickets released to ticket master and stub hub the Monday prior to Indy week

Stub Hub ones are more $$$

• Thanks 1

On 7/24/2021 at 7:02 AM, mjoakes said:

Don't forget that a number of corps are staying in hotel rooms for Indy instead of schools.