DCI Indy Preorders & Ticketmaster

Mentioning it here since no one tends to scroll down to the market place.  I have two tickets available for Saturday night on the 50 yard line.  IM me if you are interested.

On 7/24/2021 at 4:40 PM, kdaddy said:

For what it's worth, I asked DCI earlier this week if any tickets in the middle sections would be opened up once tickets were assigned. I can't remember if I specifically asked about Friends of DCI sections, but this is the response I received:

Unfortunately, those Friends of DCI sections will not open up. What is available, is what you have to choose from.

I'm back; sent you a DM about tickets!

On 7/27/2021 at 3:42 PM, Old Corps Guy said:

Mentioning it here since no one tends to scroll down to the market place.  I have two tickets available for Saturday night on the 50 yard line.  IM me if you are interested.

These tickets are still available if anyone is interested in them.

24 minutes ago, PaminIndy said:

For any Indiana residents wondering, the latest word from DCI to our band parents group is that there will be an Indiana resident discount ticket. More info coming next Monday.....

I believe this is typical of DCI's intent to fill the stands on Saturday night

FWIW, this was the 2019 Hoosier discount.  I felt it provided a good deal for walk-up high school groups who want to attend en masse.   

https://www.dci.org/static/2019-dci-world-championship-finals-ticket-offer-for-indiana-residents

I'm guessing they'll discount the $49/$79 seats.

Edited by ykw
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 3:42 PM, Old Corps Guy said:

These are now both Friday and Saturday.

On 8/2/2021 at 3:04 PM, PaminIndy said:

For any Indiana residents wondering, the latest word from DCI to our band parents group is that there will be an Indiana resident discount ticket. More info coming next Monday.....

Thanks for the head's up. I have frequently utilized and referred people to this deal over the years. I remember that it started out as $10 tickets, then $15. But even at $19 it is a great way to get kids/students into the gate.

On 7/27/2021 at 2:42 PM, Old Corps Guy said:

Thes tickets are still available along with Friday if anyone is interested. 

• Like 1