DCP Forum Behavior

5 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I knew a guy named Jim. He worked for a company for something like twenty years. Someone at the company thought his name was Pete and Jim never corrected him. Eventually, all his coworkers called him Pete, and so for twentish years, that’s how he was known.

When I started work in the computer room we had 2 guys named Jim. One woman thought I was named Chip. She got PO’ed that I would ignore her when she would say Chip and I wouldn’t respond. Finally got it straightened out.
Later had another guy named Jim. As lot of communication was needed we went by initials JV, JF and JS. 
That was rotating shifts (all three shifts every 4 weeks). Sleep deprivation probably had a lot to do with the problems.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

no worries. today customers called me Jim, Joe and dude. i answer to pretty much everything

With people calling you “Jim,” and waliman4444 calling you Mr. “Beam,” you could be my best friend! 🍹 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

If you're thinking of whom I'm thinking of...I can't even remember the username but remember the post about the Phantom Voices show that got the permaban.  

the one i am thinking of was the one who would get called on his ####, then try and twist it 9000 different ays when continued to be called out. a Brassy kinda guy

14 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I knew a guy named Jim. He worked for a company for something like twenty years. Someone at the company thought his name was Pete and Jim never corrected him. Eventually, all his coworkers called him Pete, and so for twentish years, that’s how he was known.

hey if they apply for a mortgage and it closes, they can call me whatever they want

5 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

With people calling you “Jim,” and waliman4444 calling you Mr. “Beam,” you could be my best friend! 🍹 

well i did discuss with James Beam a few times this evening. great guy. smooth when added with simple syrup, bitters, a dash of water and a cherry

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

well i did discuss with James Beam a few times this evening. great guy. smooth when added with simple syrup, bitters, a dash of water and a cherry

So you do know my friend!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

the one i am thinking of was the one who would get called on his ####, then try and twist it 9000 different ays when continued to be called out. a Brassy kinda guy

The one who slipped up and posted that he had been trolling all this time and no one realized it? Within a hour a post in the same thread just said “BANNED”

Edited by JimF-LowBari