Box 5 Registration down for anyone else?

Watching now but using a link Box5 messaged to me. Which is different from what was posted on a DC FB site. Which is different from the usual Box5 site link. 
Also DCAcorps website says there will be a midweek repeat. BUT.. don’t say what day or time. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

On 7/18/2021 at 7:23 PM, cixelsyd said:

Try this:

1.  Unplug coffee pot.

2.  Plug in video feed.

3.  Success!

the coffee pot wasn't box 5's fault.

when you run a 3rd rate venue and relay on band parents to make the event work, you get what you don't pay for.

On 7/18/2021 at 8:01 PM, JimF-LowBari said:

Watching now but using a link Box5 messaged to me. Which is different from what was posted on a DC FB site. Which is different from the usual Box5 site link. 
Also DCAcorps website says there will be a midweek repeat. BUT.. don’t say what day or time. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

i saw an email...it was announced what time Wednesday. however i was on vacation and didnt watch

6 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i saw an email...it was announced what time Wednesday. however i was on vacation and didnt watch

I finally got one too and same time as originally scheduled Sunday. I wasn’t on vacation but busy and didn’t watch repeat.