Box5 working now (least for me)

Working good second attempt. Starting with statement from Box5 regarding last weeks problems. Explain what happened and that credit card numbers are safe. Nice that they are open about it…,

Spoke too soon as getting freeze ups and Steve Vickers last name is spelled Victers 😩

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I’m hoping they get AppleTV app running. Have a free year and could cast the new iPad to the TV screen. Fricking TV doesn’t have a refresh option that I see. So logoff and log back on (using pointer on remote) when get a freeze up SUCKS….

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I’m hoping they get AppleTV app running. Have a free year and could cast the new iPad to the TV screen. Fricking TV doesn’t have a refresh option that I see. So logoff and log back on (using pointer on remote) when get a freeze up SUCKS….

It’s working now but I don’t know who I’m watching because it went to a spin and I had to reboot.  I’m using Amazon fire stick. 

Are amped trombones legal this year? Saw 2 corps with them last week and now one with looks like a wireless mic connected.

Played trombone forever but 🤮

• Haha 1

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

It’s working now but I don’t know who I’m watching because it went to a spin and I had to reboot.  I’m using Amazon fire stick. 

Fusion Core with a shortened show

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Thanks 1

I’m going to the iPad for rest of tonight. See if freeze ups get better not using web tv. Might go back to connecting laptop to tv with HDMI cable *groan*.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I’m going to the iPad for rest of tonight. See if freeze ups get better not using web tv. Might go back to connecting laptop to tv with HDMI cable *groan*.

Jim mirrored his phone to the tv.  Seems okay now.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim mirrored his phone to the tv.  Seems okay now.  

Mmmmm will look into that. Too bad I retired and can’t ask the people in the IT shop what options there are. Rule of thumb… if they are less than half your age old, usually good info source. 😅

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Mmmmm will look into that. Too bad I retired and can’t ask the people in the IT shop what options there are. Rule of thumb… if they are less than half your age old, usually good info source. 😅

A little breezy in Rachacha. 🌬 

• Haha 1