Box5 working now (least for me)

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Mmmmm will look into that. Too bad I retired and can’t ask the people in the IT shop what options there are. Rule of thumb… if they are less than half your age old, usually good info source. 😅

Ok bag gotta get a subscription… dig out the cable…

Well if nothing else… not waiting for corps to set up, sure speeds things up. Oy

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

WOW! Bet there won’t be any refunds either. 

I’ll catch what I missed Wednesday replay. What are you doing on the dark side? 😈😆

Edited by JimF-LowBari

29 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I read most if not all threads. Thought that the Box5 issue was resolved. Might be wrong but it appears that’s not the case. 

Not sure how much is Box5 and how much is my using the web tv. Had funky problems last fall when trying to watch my old college MB put on a show. Had to register and logon to view the show. IIRC when I tried to logon I got  “cannot recognize operating system you are using”. Tonight I gave up and watched about half the show on an iPad and it worked. 
Bought the tv after 2019 season was over so little experience using a website where I had to logon. Before I just hooked a laptop to the old tv with an HDMI cable.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

After receiving an email that Roku app was not up and running, I actually was able to log into my smart tv, so it must have been fixed faster then they org said which email stated by next week. Last week I just used hdmi cord from computer to smart tv for viewing on big screen 

i couldnt even find it in Roku, and i wasn't up to dealing with hooking the laptop up

2 hours ago, BigW said:

Looked for scores from last week. Any this week? The whole things sounds like one hugs exercise in frustration...

scores are up.