Show Day!!

Just spent a month with a corps (wonder who) and seeing a drum corps perform in front of an audience after almost two years was pretty special.  I’m just so glad we are back in business.  Was so scared for the activity a year ago. 

Been watching videos of some of the other shows too now that I have time, so pleasantly surprised with the quality!  Makes me so happy, drum corps is back 🙂

I’ll be at the Canyon show on Tuesday on the university campus where I work.  So excited to see some more corps!!!

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Boston and this whole video board Zoom thing is something I'm particularly anxious to see. Wondering if this will be the "next big change" in drum corps and spark all kinds of controversy before the Rules Congress.  

Over their history, Boston has probably introduced/attempted more innovations than any other corps.  Remember the corps shout before stepping off the SL?  I believe it was we don’t Gava.  They’ve accepted penalties in stride and moved on.

• Like 1