Sat July 31 - the music in Madison

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Well done, everyone!  No chance I’m staying up for the Rose Bowl show.   It doesn’t start until 11pm ET. 

I just woke up from a quickie nap in the recliner before the Rose Bowl. Pacific Crest intrigues me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kdaddy said:

Downside of Regiment performing the brass book of the 2003 show: I don't get to learn any new music from them this year

Suck it up kd.  Maybe you'll learn something new from the other corps.

49 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Well done, everyone!  No chance I’m staying up for the Rose Bowl show.   It doesn’t start until 11pm ET. 

I'm still up in Little Compton, RI.

Opps.  Just pulled up the show.  No one on that entry list interests me.  Sorry corps.  

Edited by Ghost

13 hours ago, corps8294 said:

When is Poppycock going to start bragging about the Blue Devils' generators? :doh:

I’m sure they’re electric or solar or powered by wizardry or something.

One of my neighbors bought a Generac whole house generator and the installer asked him how he was going to power it.  He got a deer in the headlights look on his face because he thought you just turn that sucker on and voila, your ac is working.  He didn’t have a clue that you need gas, solar panels, or propane to power that baby up. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m sure they’re electric or solar or powered by wizardry or something.

One of my neighbors bought a Generac whole house generator and the installer asked him how he was going to power it.  He got a deer in the headlights look on his face because he thought you just turn that sucker on and voila, your ac is working.  He didn’t have a clue that you need gas, solar panels, or propane to power that baby up. 

Really?  I mean...did he think he could just pour a bunch of AA batteries into it or something?

11 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Really?  I mean...did he think he could just pour a bunch of AA batteries into it or something?

I’m serious.  The electricians who hooked ours up Friday told us about it.  We were testing ours out (with gasoline, of course) and they told us that story. 

Edited by Terri Schehr