DCI Needs to update FANS attending Indy 2021

8 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Also, the roads in "Commonwealth of Kentucky" are "independently" horrible; we need the infrastructure bill.  I sat in Louisville traffic due to "1 lane" construction for 1.5 hours.  I usually fly; I remember now why I stopped driving.     

If only the infrastructure bill would be only for standard infrastructure items.

We recently traveled from SW UT to TN, RI, MA, NH, and back to UT.  We purposely stayed off 80W coming home because of all the construction showing up on Googles maps.  But, several of the other major highways had all kinds of construction taking place.  We had to detour around Indy with 70 work being done.  By the looks of it, some of these construction projects will not be completed for some time.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

If only the infrastructure bill would be only for standard infrastructure items.

We recently traveled from SW UT to TN, RI, MA, NH, and back to UT.  We purposely stayed off 80W coming home because of all the construction showing up on Googles maps.  But, several of the other major highways had all kinds of construction taking place.  We had to detour around Indy with 70 work being done.  By the looks of it, some of these construction projects will not be completed for some time.  

After the interstates in KY & IN, I need a front end alignment.  I’ve spent almost 3 hours in construction traffic over the past 2 days.  

Thanks for making this available on here.  Although I can follow the links - I still don't know where to find it by logging directly onto the DCI website.  But then that website is not very helpful for other things either.

Edited by jeff61108
clarity

15 minutes ago, jeff61108 said:

Thanks for making this available on here.  Although I can follow the links - I still don't know where to find it by logging directly onto the DCI website.  But then that website is not very helpful for other things either.

It's actually pretty easy. Click on the"schedule and tickets" tab. Find the event you're interested in, click on that and all the info is there (same as every year, in the recent past).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jeff61108 said:

Yup; agree they’re website isn’t “user friendly”.  The schedule is listed under the shows in “schedule & tickets” under details.  I’m really not sure why they haven’t had an official release on their web page & social media. Probably coming today? 

14 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

It appears to be reverse order of finish from 2019, where the schedule only clears up timing and the stuff that goes on in between. 

I figured they'd at least shuffle around the order within pods day to day. 

Are the "endzone performances" are instant encores? 

Edited by kdaddy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

It appears to be reverse order of finish from 2019, where the schedule only clears up timing and the stuff that goes on in between. 

I figured they'd at least shuffle around the order within pods day to day. 

Are the "endzone performances" are instant encores? 

I heard a rumor that Crown was coming.  :babies: