East Coast Showcase -- Lawrence, MA -- 8/4

Hi all -- I've been super-excited about attending tonight for a long time now. I bought 5 tickets for tonight's show for one of my own kids, 3 kids of close friends who are non-marching folk (I took them all to a show a few yrs ago and their kids still rave about it, so I'm taking the kiddos without their parents tonight as mom and dad liked, but didn't love it), and myself.  Weather forecasts have shifted and it's looking like it'll be wet tonight. 😞  

I definitely don't wanna make the trip to/from Lawrence which is an hour away with 4 kids only to be told it's cancelled when I get there. I've received email reminders from BAC and Eventbrite about the show. Will I get an email if the show is either cancelled or delayed? If not, what's the best way for me to stay up-to-date?

I totally understand that this is likely a game-time decision and that the corps need to do what's best for the members!

70 degrees and 37% of showers at show time with chances going up by the hour. Not what we want to see. 

I am here at the show site watching rehearsal. My phone weather app for Lawrence/North Andover shows rain coming in around 11 pm and leaving early morning tomorrow. And, I don't think there is an intermission. There wasn't one last night.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I’m looking forward to seeing all the corps again tonight. Especially a second viewing of Blooo! So let’s get this party started - someone break something. 

Cadets might break a couple drum heads - those guys be slamming!

• Like 2

I'm trying the multi-cam tonight. Hope it doesn't suck. 

I really liked that guard guy from Bluecoats singing national anthem...what a great voice IMO.

• Like 1