Fri Aug 6 - Bring in Da Noise, Bring in DeKalb

1 minute ago, Den8uml said:

I think the cavies members are fantastic and are always one of my favorites so nothing against them. But this staff game them a simple show with lots of park and bark. Did they not think they could handle one month on field to get ready?! Compared to watching Bloo, BAC and Cadets last night, this show was very basic and could have been soooo much more. Disappointed BUT Hopeful that the members are having a great time and learning new things.  

Cavies clearly went with a "Let's just have fun and make the crowd happy" approach this year.  I'm not too worried about it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I wish Blue Stars would do the show without that tarp.. i love this show.

Tarp is fine.  Although the outdoor lights are super glarey for it tonight.  It'll look better indoors. 

Cavaliers have a top 3 brass line with a bottom 3 guard and visual program. I know it's a Mulligan of a year, but their visual folks made little apparent effort to challenge the members. Disappointing, considering that visual 'wow' moments are their hallmark.

Edited by Slingerland
  • Like 1

Blue Stars coming on the field. This will be my first time seeing them, even if it is FLO. That tarp is huge and there is a lot of light reflection coming off of it. I wonder what the clarity will be like. Looking forward to this show. 

Guard girls hanging out in that car like, "You don't even live on this block."  

I love how into to the theme they are.

• Like 2

Just now, Slingerland said:

Cavaliers have a top 3 brass line with a bottom 3 guard and visual program. I know it's a Mulligan of a year, but their visual folks made little apparent effort to challenge the members. Disappointing.

Top 3 is too generous. They sounded great BUT they didn’t move much and had a pretty straight forward book. 

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Tarp is fine.  Although the outdoor lights are super glarey for it tonight.  It'll look better indoors. 

Ok