Sat. Aug 7. A-TOWN

13 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Knowing nothing about audio engineering;  is the issue with Flo, just an ongoing battle with their audio production,  competing with each corps amp systems and sound production, and each one being different than another’s?  How can Flo deliver quality audio for say Music City’s performance then quality audio for Bluecoats, but change nothing they do during the performances.  Is Flo that inept?

For the Cedarburg show, every corps distorted like never heard anywhere before.  It was Flo setting the levels way too high.  I had to turn my volume down to near zero.

Meanwhile, in Little Rock, not a single corps distorted like that.  I could turn my volume back up to a regular level, and enjoy some of these western corps for the first time in many tries this season.

13 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Flo doesn’t care! If they cared about the quality of their audio reproduction it would have been fixed by now. If it was outstanding DCI would have less people in the stands and Flo would cost more. 

Good point.  Maybe this is the master plan to drive more people to attend shows in person.

• Thanks 1