Sat. Aug 7. A-TOWN

Thank you Madison. You’re nailing it! Liked Blue Stars less tonight.

• Like 1

Great use of electric guitar. I think Flo is picking it up too much. I have a feeling the balances are better there live. Power and fun show by Boston tonight. This is one talented corps...like really talented. Brass and guard put on clinics tonight, and percussion was smoking hot too. I may be in the minority but the electronic panels worked quite well tonight. I believe Boston is selling this and other designers will take note. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, kdaddy said:

I think I read on here that there are some BAC easter eggs in the show. Can someone point them out so I can remember for next time?

Conquest mello rips in the ballad, for one. 

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Are the mics on a speaker or something. Jesus H Christ. 

You’d think someone with Flo would be listening and making adjustments but guess not 

Just now, jwillis35 said:

Great use of electric guitar. I think Flo is picking it up too much. I have a feeling the balances are better there live. Power and fun show by Boston tonight. This is one talented corps...like really talented. Brass and guard put on clinics tonight, and percussion was smoking hot too. I may be in the minority but the electronic panels worked quite well tonight. I believe Boston is selling this and other designers will take note. 

Eh, sadly they’re not. As is the norm anything from the pit is about as loud as a forte from the brass (at least on the 50, 20 rows up).

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Are the mics on a speaker or something. Jesus H Christ. 

I think the Flo mics are too close to the pit. It's just picking up too much. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1