If the corps WERE being judged this year...

The corps with the most points after penalty deductions would win.

[I think that's how that meme goes....I forget who I now owe a $1 to]

I’m going to play 

obviously the corps did everything knowing this wasn’t designed for the judging panel…

1 Bluecoats would get their second championship, very strong corps across all captions - GE music/ visual; brass. Seeing these top 3 live last night really settles this in my mind. There’s still a very significant gap between these top two 

2. about 2.5 points back Boston  top guard

3. Cadets 2 points back, high percussion , most improved of 2021 

4. 1-2 point back phantom regiment m, second most improved of 2021, GE scores push them just ahead of the next corps who they lose music to… 

5 cavaliers - bit of a park and blow miss , personally I love it, but scores would suffer 

6. Blue Stars  - complete package 

7. Mandarins 

8. Blue Knights 

9. etc 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

I’m going to play 

obviously the corps did everything knowing this wasn’t designed for the judging panel…

1 Bluecoats would get their second championship, very strong corps across all captions - GE music/ visual; brass. Seeing these top 3 live last night really settles this in my mind. There’s still a very significant gap between these top two 

2. about 2.5 points back Boston  top guard

3. Cadets 2 points back, high percussion , most improved of 2021 

4. 1-2 point back phantom regiment m, second most improved of 2021, GE scores push them just ahead of the next corps who they lose music to… 

5 cavaliers - bit of a park and blow miss , personally I love it, but scores would suffer 

6. Blue Stars  - complete package 

7. Mandarins 

8. Blue Knights 

9. etc 

I agree with this but give Boston a slight nudge up (closet) for top brass.  Bluecoats GE would certainly be what keeps them ahead of all.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I agree with this but give Boston a slight nudge up (closet) for top brass.  Bluecoats GE would certainly be what keeps them ahead of all.  

There’s substantial gap - based on what I heard last night it wasn’t too close 

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Lance said:

I'm just happy to see the performers performing. 

Thank you to all performers who happen to read this!

Can I hug you?  #YouAreTheTrueWinner 

Every performer out there has worked their tail off to be out there - and faced some ridicule for doing so.  This is a year packed with emotion & so meaningful for those who are able to march.  Let's remember all those who are unable as well.  Scores don't matter this year - the fact this activity is happening right now is amazing!!

• Like 2