If the corps WERE being judged this year...

5 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Any guesses on placement?

1) Crown

2) Boston

3) Bluecoats

4) Blue Stars

5) Cadets

6) Phantom Regiment

7) Blue Knights

8 Mandarins

9) Colts

10) Cavaliers

11) Spirit of Atlanta

12) Troopers

13) Pacific Crest

14) Madison Scouts

15) Genesis

16) Gold

17) Music City 

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DCIat14 said:

Can I hug you?  #YouAreTheTrueWinner 

Every performer out there has worked their tail off to be out there - and faced some ridicule for doing so.  This is a year packed with emotion & so meaningful for those who are able to march.  Let's remember all those who are unable as well.  Scores don't matter this year - the fact this activity is happening right now is amazing!!

Absolutely

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

The corps with the most points after penalty deductions would win. 

13 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

That would be Jeff Ream.

Don't think Jeff has eva mentioned anything about penalties. 

Edited by Ghost

9 hours ago, Ghost said:

Don't think Jeff has eva mentioned anything about penalties. 

@Jeff Ream

We need a judged determination from the official source here...

I have enjoyed every show. Everyone seems to be having a good time on tour and every show seems unique given the circumstances. If you take Crown out of it (because they did not tour and only did a show in small chunks with no connections) then certainly Bluecoats would be the strongest group out there. But that is no surprise I would think. This is a corps that was right there with the mighty Blue Devils in 2019. Boston has certainly impressed me and would easily hang in there with Bloo in bras and guard, maybe percussion. After that it's all for fun. It's anyone's guess. I'd have Cadets in 3rd. But Cavaliers with all that talent did not really try to put a competitive show on the field. For that matter neither did anyone really. Even Cadets and Phantom are doing old school throwbacks with some modern elements, but certainly we all know how those would be judged under modern DCI judging systems. 

The only real read on scores and competitive standings will come when the 2022 season begins. 

30 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

The only real read on scores and competitive standings will come when the 2022 season begins. 

Yep...and it will be interesting to see how Corps are able to recruit and gear back up after the 2020 exemption. Watching the Cavaliers age-out ceremony in Lisle the other night had me thinking..."Is the whole CORPS ageing out?" I'm sure Cavaliers won't be the only Corps to face losing what was basically 2 classes of age-outs in one year and show up pretty young next year. 

Edited by PopcornEater1963
  • Like 2