If the corps WERE being judged this year...

57 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I'm sorry but a couple posts here make it real clear why we need scoring 

No disrespect meant here but did you hear the audience reception of certain shows? I think this is why those posts were made. Not all drum corps fans are wild about what is being judged on the sheets these days. Some would like to think musicality in motion takes more effort than staging in motion.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m Illini and I’m dying Illini.  

But you made the right decision to leave to awful state of Illinois for the awesomeness of Florida. Mrs. TenHut and I are trying to decide if we go to FL, NC, SC, GA, TX, or TN. Do these states have anything in common?

Edited by TenHut
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TenHut said:

But you made the right decision to leave to awful state of Illinois for the awesomeness of Florida. Mrs. TenHut and I are trying to decide if we go to FL, NC, SC, GA, TX, or TN. Do these states have anything in common?

AZ. Baby!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TenHut said:

NM🙂.....😷

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, TenHut said:

Low property taxes and some have no state income taxes?  Bigger house here, more land, and lower property taxes. 

Eastern Tennessee is beautiful.  That was our second choice (the Knoxville area) but it still snows there so that tipped it in for Floriduh.  

Just now, George Dixon said:

I'm sorry but a couple posts here make it real clear why we need scoring 

You mean like a political  analyst telling people what they had just watched and listened to..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bluehull said:

You mean like a political  analyst telling people what they had just watched and listened to..

That scoring gives people context and influences crowd reaction in Indy - some of these crowd favorites were just filthy dirty and would not have had quite the crowd reaction with a 75 ish score attached to them 

• Like 1