DCI Celebration - Little Rock

2 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Is that a quote from Yayoi Kusama?

Forgive my ignorance, but who ? 

2 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

As for the crowd I think most are up higher where we cannot see them. Still probably not a huge crowd. 

I was at Allentown on Saturday and even the lower rows where I sat were full.  It probably helped to have Boston, Cadets, and Caballeros there.  But, there was a decent contingent of Crossmen alumni who followed their tradition of having a picnic and their Hall of Fame ceremony before the show even if the Crossmen weren't in attendance.  I know places like Arkansas have a strong marching band crowd, but they don't have the advantage of thousands of alumni nearby.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I'm surprised folks on here aren't complaining about high school students screaming after the performances.

Someone screaming "Encore! Encore!" 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Awwww no Blue Knights encore. It’s such a fun one!

I still wonder why Genesis was given an encore and no one else.  Do they have some connection to Arkansas?

I say this because I've heard the Crossmen have a new arrangement of Russian Christmas Music and I'd love to see them perform it.