DCI Celebration - Little Rock

Just now, barigirl78 said:

I still wonder why Genesis was given an encore and no one else.  Do they have some connection to Arkansas?

I say this because I've heard the Crossmen have a new arrangement of Russian Christmas Music and I'd love to see them perform it.

No clue how the picked the encores. 

I am actually watching other stream, and minutes behind, watching Blue Stars.. A bass drumer had a tumble, right on the tarp too..

Edited by theonlyfizzle

1 minute ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

oh no

Yeah, i was frighten for him.. he fought himself up and ran back into position. Such a star trooper

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Switched over and cavies are just starting. 

That was wretched... unlistenable.  The sound quality with the lower bass woofer cackling like that, I had to shut it off. I feel bad for the Cavies. I really do. That distortion of their brass line was just awful. I'm sure others who listened must have heard the same distortions. Ugh.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

That was wretched... unlistenable.  The sound quality with the lower bass woofer cackling like that, I had to shut it off. I feel bad for the Cavies. I really do. That distortion of their brass line was just awful. I'm sure others who listened must have heard the same distortions. Ugh.

Cavies problem or FLO?  It was horrible.