Sound quality Rotary Music Festival on FLO

Just now, oldbandguy said:

I have never experienced sound quality that bad...EVER!!!  Do they actually listen to what is coming over the stream?  

Apparently not. No distortion from Blue Stars on the back side of the mics for the encore. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

I have never experienced sound quality that bad...EVER!!!  Do they actually listen to what is coming over the stream?  

I agree. I had to shut it off. I simply could not stand that ghastly sound during the Cavaliers performance.  Cavaliers would have better served had their been a mute on their show, and it was all video, and no audio. It was that bad.

• Like 2

Agreed. I shut it off ten minutes into the program. It was terrible.

Oddly enough the sound and video feed from the Arkansas show was pretty good. Maybe the best I've heard from Flo this summer. I still think the issues are a combination of things. DCI audio guys and Flo audio guys need to analyze what they are doing and figure this out. The revenue from live streaming can be a big deal as we move forward. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

I agree. I had to shut it off. I simply could not stand that ghastly sound during the Cavaliers performance.  Cavaliers would have better served had their been a mute on their show, and it was all video, and no audio. It was that bad.

I kept it on because I wanted to see how bad it would get. 😂 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Haha 5

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I kept it on because I wanted to see how bad it would get. 😂 

Terri is a masochist!!! 😈😆😱

• Haha 1