DCI Celebration - Akron: August 9th

The more I watch this BAC show, the more the screens distract and annoy me.  I feel like I keep trying to look right, but something makes me look left and I missed something on my right.  Sorry if I am complaining as the show is amazing (minus the screens).  Great design and clearly the Guard is starting a dynasty.  Not trying to offend the BAC lovers, but this is my honest opinion.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well I’m sure BAC was great but it’s just not the same as in person suffering with subpar video and audio. Good job BAC! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, B-Flat said:

The more I watch this BAC show, the more the screens distract and annoy me.  I feel like I keep trying to look right, but something makes me look left and I missed something on my right.  Sorry if I am complaining as the show is amazing (minus the screens).  Great design and clearly the Guard is starting a dynasty.  Not trying to offend the BAC lovers, but this is my honest opinion.  

I don't like these panels either. Its a distraction from a great corps. They should haze these panels and make them quit. 😀

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

Have you seen in person? They are NOT made for low-quality flo viewing! They are very effective during solos and the ballad IN PERSON. 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

WOW!  Boston that had to be your best performance this season....and for the first time I actually thought the screens were more complimentary to the show....I love the integration of this HUGE guard in the show..and WOW that brass is in full gear...Guard work just incredible!

So proud oif everyone that were part of this show! 

• Like 5

Just now, Den8uml said:

Have you seen in person? They are NOT made for low-quality flo viewing! They are very effective during solos and the ballad. 

Yes, I was at the Allentown show and thought it was just as bad as on on FLO.  I do not know how to explain my thoughts better, but they are not doing it for me, sorry.

• Like 2

Just now, Den8uml said:

Have you seen in person? They are NOT made for low-quality flo viewing! They are very effective during solos and the ballad. 

Some say they are still distracting. I will not know until Indy. Side note distraction - I never knew until a few weeks ago that FSU was once an all girls institution. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WilsonStaff said:

Some say they are still distracting. I will not know until Indy. Side note distraction - I never knew until a few weeks ago that FSU was once an all girls institution. 

It sure was! It was a seminary too Back in the 1800s then a women’s school before going coed.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

Yes, I was at the Allentown show and thought it was just as bad as on on FLO.  I do not know how to explain my thoughts better, but they are not doing it for me, sorry.

Did you think the cadets Attic walls were just as bad because they are almost the same size and placement.