MASKS AT INDY

8 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

You wash your mask?  I've been wearing the same mask since March 2020 but I've never washed it.  I wonder if I'm 'nose blind"?   :spitting:

I have to have a new surgical mask every day.  My nephew digs them out from under the car seat not knowing who wore it last.  😬

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I have to have a new surgical mask every day.  My nephew digs them out from under the car seat not knowing who wore it last.  😬

I've worn the same mask since the pandemic and washed it. Had covid before any mask mandates back in March of 2020. Since then same mask. Now that I am vaxed I gave up on the changing science of masks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cixelsyd said:

By the way, this would be a good time to support your favorite corps, and add to your mask wardrobe.  Many corps have added branded facial apparel to their souvenir selections.

I buy plenty other items but its a great idea if face diapers are your thing. Lexi wears pink disposable masks. I will try to get her to buy a Blue Devils mask but they will not be in Indy. 

Just now, Phantom56 said:

We will be required to wear masks, except while eating or drinking, inside the stadium.  Lucas Oil Stadium rule.   

I would like something definitive from DCI.  have rented a car and plan on leaving for Indianapolis tomorrow night.  have be vaccinated for Covid (tested 13 times) Cholera, Typhoid, Yellow Fever, and Malaria due to my occupation. If I must wear a mask while watching the corps,, I will change my plans, and perhaps keep going west to find and photograph wild horses before they are gone.  No animosity, If that is what the crowd wants, then so be it ...   Just would like to know for logistic reasons

• Like 2

Just now, TexasPRfan said:

Masks should absolutely be required.  This is about science and safety.  An educationally oriented youth activity should absolutely ACT educated and follow the science.

Are you planning on going to Indianapolis ?

7 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

They were totally apolitical and funny.  Hmmm.. 

agreed...Mea Culpa with apology.  reread after a good night's sleep.

Getting too old, cranky, and exhausted.....so looking forward to getting back to 'normal' on here, arguing about programming, scores, uniforms.....repainted hash marks...... 

10 hours ago, bluehull said:

I would like something definitive from DCI.  have rented a car and plan on leaving for Indianapolis tomorrow night.  have be vaccinated for Covid (tested 13 times) Cholera, Typhoid, Yellow Fever, and Malaria due to my occupation. If I must wear a mask while watching the corps,, I will change my plans, and perhaps keep going west to find and photograph wild horses before they are gone.  No animosity, If that is what the crowd wants, then so be it ...   Just would like to know for logistic reasons

It's on their events in indy FAQ page

13 hours ago, bluehull said:

13 times!  I had to be tested once for wrist surgery and it was very uncomfortable.  Like they were tickling my brain.  You’re probably used it by now. 

Edited by Terri Schehr

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

13 times!  I had to be tested once for wrist surgery and it was very uncomfortable.  Like they were tickling my rain.  You’re probably used it by now. 

Yeah, in the transportation industry every trip is a new event with different people , so in order to ever get home, one must do the testing again when returning to work, especially in the aeronautical and maritime. Not so bad !  keeps safety integrity and eliminates the use of counterfeit vaccination documents...

• Like 1