Sad That After 5 Years FLO Cant't Get Right - Still 4 Years To GO

4 hours ago, Continental said:

Nice poking at people on the forum.

How was your marching season this past summer?  Do you have any interesting stories to tell to the forum?

Allentown / Mass / Indy were great. Watched a few things on flo had no problem with the broadcast. How was your season with flo or the live shows? 

15 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Having been around my nephews at that age I can just hear that. She has the Ream genetics (you and your dad 😆).

she started percussion this year in school! 3rd generation....she's the family's Ben Solo!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

It was so bad at the Cedarburg show, that I had moved past ###### off into laughing my ### off at the ineptitude.  I kept watching just to see how bad it would get. 

after Allentown i didnt watch again until the last night

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 11:46 PM, Jeff Ream said:

Jim,

you've known me since i was oh...5?.....so you've known since 1974, like my father before me, i don't mince words:

except for the Indy weekend, the sound on Flo this summer generally sucked at levels that would have made Three Mile Island fully meltdown. my 9 year old even said it sucked.

I've BEEN to Three Mile Island. Flo sucked worse....just sayin'

10 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I've BEEN to Three Mile Island. Flo sucked worse....just sayin'

well 1979 Three Mile Island was close.

7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

well 1979 Three Mile Island was close.

I know LOL. You PA folks are tough. In TN, we would have grabbed the pitchforks and shovels and buried the #### thing. Way back in an earlier iteration of my life, I worked in the non-destructive testing field. We did some Lamb (Lambda) Wave testing on Unit 1. I'm actually surprised that it took as long as it did to decide to decommission Unit-1. I still remember seeing First Energy signs all over the place. 

7 hours ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I know LOL. You PA folks are tough. In TN, we would have grabbed the pitchforks and shovels and buried the #### thing. Way back in an earlier iteration of my life, I worked in the non-destructive testing field. We did some Lamb (Lambda) Wave testing on Unit 1. I'm actually surprised that it took as long as it did to decide to decommission Unit-1. I still remember seeing First Energy signs all over the place. 

well, we are called Pennsyltucky for a reason. a family friend lived across from it on the west shore and heard alarms going off for days before anything went public. somewhere in the early 80's, at his place out on his boat, we saw a ton of 3 eyed fish. he said they tasted fine but who knew what was in them so he threw them back after a while.

3 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

You must have missed the Ogden webcast.

nope or the infamous Broken Arrow one from a few years ago where DCI actually made a statement about Flos lack of service.

but with no other options and a way too long contract in place, it's all we have.