A Different Indy

A good friend of mine is in Indy as of today and told me it is somewhat of a different city from 2 years ago. He said quite a few bars and restaurants are closed.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, denmum said:

A good friend of mine is in Indy as of today and told me it is somewhat of a different city from 2 years ago. He said quite a few bars and restaurants are closed.

He said the Irish bar-Cladaughs ? and a couple others on Meridian were closed but the Pearl Pizza joint was open. He also said that the Whistle Stop has a new owner.

1 minute ago, denmum said:

He said the Irish bar-Cladaughs ? and a couple others on Meridian were closed but the Pearl Pizza joint was open. He also said that the Whistle Stop has a new owner.

He did not say anything about Mass Ave. yet.

19 minutes ago, denmum said:

Indy is not really a vacation destination...been there once...and that was enough for me...stuff closed only makes it that less desirable...

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, denmum said:

Wow … Cladagh’s is my go to bar … ok, one of them anyway. That really sucks,  

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

5 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Indy is not really a vacation destination...been there once...and that was enough for me...stuff closed only makes it that less desirable...

Trust me-there are still plenty of good places to go -bars and restaurants.

6 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Wow … Cladaugh’s is my go to bar … ok, one of them anyway. That really sucks,  

Same here-especially for single malt Scotch like Lagavulin. I looked it up-Claddaghs

• Like 1

Just now, denmum said:

Same here-especially for single malt Scotch like Lagavulin. I looked it up-Claddaghs

I am not sure if Buddha is still open or not but if you want single malt scotch and cigars.....

26 minutes ago, denmum said:

I am not sure if Buddha is still open or not but if you want single malt scotch and cigars.....

I’ll check it out, thanks

• Like 1