A Different Indy

6 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Stephan, Ramon, Lucas and yours truly enjoyed Mass Ave. more than anywhere else in Indy. However we were being stared at a lot! Never could figure out why. 

You should have fit right in on Mass Ave. Seemed like "anything goes" here on Mass Ave. 2 years ago. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Poppycock said:

Stephan thought it was because of how we were dressed. 

Anything goes in Indy is not the same as anything goes in the Bay Area. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Anything goes in Indy is not the same as anything goes in the Bay Area. 

You are probably very correct.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, denmum said:

A good friend of mine is in Indy as of today and told me it is somewhat of a different city from 2 years ago. He said quite a few bars and restaurants are closed.

Yeah I’m not really surprised Indy is a convention city and with less business travel less business is being done 😢

• Like 2

I recently did a quick yelp search for restaurants in downtown Indy, and I saw quite a few places I hadn't seen before. 

So long as Milktooth and Nada are open, I'll have at least a couple good meals. Bars close far too early there, though (e.g., the bar in the Alexander). 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I recently did a quick yelp search for restaurants in downtown Indy, and I saw quite a few places I hadn't seen before. 

So long as Milktooth and Nada are open, I'll have at least a couple good meals. Bars close far too early there, though (e.g., the bar in the Alexander). 

Slippery Noodle closed at 2:00. I know. They kicked me out. Actually, I just checked … they close at 1:00 now.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

Just now, kdaddy said:

The bar at the JW Marriott stayed open after shows 2 years ago.