Missing members

I've noticed with the latest website update:

-- When viewing a thread, the number of members and guests also viewing is always 0. "No registered members are viewing this thread".

-- For member posts, the reputation number (or # of posts, I forget which) isn't displayed beside the member's name/handle.

Thx!

Randy,

After doing some research on the matter, it appears both are directly related to the last update from Invision.

The issue with the "Recently Browsing" 'widget' at the bottom of the screen is a bug that has been reported and appears to be addressed in an upcoming version.  Release date - unknown.

The "reputation" method is being replaced by Invision with an "Achievement" rating system that appears to be more comprehensive for some sites.  We have not yet studied how best to implement this new rating system, so I have disabled the display of the "badge" that you may have noticed on your member icon shortly after the update.  When we have this new feature figured-out and decide how (and if) to implement, we'll be sure to update the community here.  If you hover over the member's icon, you can see more information about the user - including a "Reputation" value.

The Member Post Count is available on the page, just below the Member name, icon, and 'role'.  Hover over the 'bubble' item to get the post count value.

member post count image

Thanks!

-john

2 hours ago, JohnD said:

Randy,

After doing some research on the matter, it appears both are directly related to the last update from Invision.

The issue with the "Recently Browsing" 'widget' at the bottom of the screen is a bug that has been reported and appears to be addressed in an upcoming version.  Release date - unknown.

The "reputation" method is being replaced by Invision with an "Achievement" rating system that appears to be more comprehensive for some sites.  We have not yet studied how best to implement this new rating system, so I have disabled the display of the "badge" that you may have noticed on your member icon shortly after the update.  When we have this new feature figured-out and decide how (and if) to implement, we'll be sure to update the community here.  If you hover over the member's icon, you can see more information about the user - including a "Reputation" value.

The Member Post Count is available on the page, just below the Member name, icon, and 'role'.  Hover over the 'bubble' item to get the post count value.

member post count image

Thanks!

-john

Thanks for the update!

I always view DCP on my iPhone, so the "hover" tips wouldn't work, but nice to know.