New S/W: Back to forum page button broken

Using iPhone/Safari.

I really hate to be "that guy", but I found another issue with the recent forum s/w update.  When I'm viewing a thread, I used to be able to tap on the button in a header bar (just below Browse V   Activity V   Leaderboard) which would take me back to the forum page I started on (ex: DCI World Class Corps Discussions).

With the update, that button takes me out to the full (not mobile) DCP website which makes it hard to get back to where I wanted to be.  Also, the button text looks like 2 different texts are overlaid on it.

When on my computer/MS Edge, navigation appears normal.  The website "breadcrumbs" work as expected.

Just something else to check *when you have time -- no rush*.  Thanks!

It appears to be the wrap-around of the sub-menu items that were added.

Rather than remove them or mess with the IPS-code 'mobile theme' code that generates the content, I'll ask that you simply turn your phone to landscape orientation - where the menus appear just fine.

A quick look at the elements generated doesn't reveal a simple CSS hack to better handle the display.

I'll look around on the Invision forums to see if there's a solution, other than simply expanding the width of the display.

Thanks

-john

7 hours ago, JohnD said:

It appears to be the wrap-around of the sub-menu items that were added.

Rather than remove them or mess with the IPS-code 'mobile theme' code that generates the content, I'll ask that you simply turn your phone to landscape orientation - where the menus appear just fine.

A quick look at the elements generated doesn't reveal a simple CSS hack to better handle the display.

I'll look around on the Invision forums to see if there's a solution, other than simply expanding the width of the display.

Thanks

-john

That'll work for now. Thx!