Fri Aug 13 - DCI Rejoice

Hah! The BAC kids cheering up for BK coming off after that is great. 

2 days in the blast zone, row 8.  My ears are ringing...1 more day to go.

I loved Phantoms production, but not sure they needed to mic the ensemble, they were already loud AF.  Maybe it's not as piercing away from the blast zone.

The ageouts were praised by the announcer for "showing up" and saving drum corps.  One can't help to think that this was a dig on those that chose not to show up... maybe not,  but an interesting choice of words.  

BAC....felt like the closest thing to a competitive show to me.  Amazing guard, soloists, and brass ensemble.

Thank you to all the performers this year. I know they'll be able to look back at this season and be proud that they were part of a season that saved drum corps.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

I read something about a father and son snare drum feature.  I missed it.  Anyone know when it happened so I can try to find it on replay.  Any details?

Prosperie’s son played with him 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

I read something about a father and son snare drum feature.  I missed it.  Anyone know when it happened so I can try to find it on replay.  Any details?

After BK's performance and before age out thing...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1