Saturday Aug. 14 - DCI Celebration - The last dance

Great trombone soloist.  He sets the bone down with a huge smile. 

The whole gang showed up today. Stephan, Ramon, Lucas, Hunter, Patrick and yours truly. Watermelon Margaritas, wine and the usual assortment of cocktails and snacks for the final day of the 2021 season.

I’ll be very careful not to upset the mods today, seems that there was an issue with an observation comment and they awarded me a day in the doghouse plus one demerit. 🤫

• Haha 2

Aw!  Those faces at the end!  They've had a great time this summer.

1 minute ago, Poppycock said:

The whole gang showed up today. Stephan, Ramon, Lucas, Hunter, Patrick and yours truly. Watermelon Margaritas, wine and the usual assortment of cocktails and snacks for the final day of the 2021 season.

I’ll be very careful not to upset the mods today, seems that there was an issue with an observation comment and they awarded me a day in the doghouse plus one demerit. 🤫

I wondered where your sass was last night. 

Just now, Poppycock said:

We went to the Powerhouse last night and wasn’t planning on watching FLO. So it worked out just fine! 

I'm sure your sass was welcome there. 😉 

OK, I’m going to try and do some commentary. For reference, I am in section 640, Row 1, right on the 50.

E8xQzAKWQAIwjsS?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

River City Rhythm coming on!  I've not seen them since early.  They have a nice parade onto the field. doing it from the back left tunnel in Indy.  Guard in circus outfits.  The show is in town!