Saturday Aug. 14 - DCI Celebration - The last dance

2 minutes ago, Swamptihs said:

No according to some of their own admissions they are not watching. Just thought that and along with not posting was odd. 

I tend not to give a #### about how other people engage in the activity.  It makes being on this site much more tolerable. 

• Like 1

This is a really nice flugelhorn solo.  

7 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Scouts have built a good foundation for 2022! 

Totally agree!!!

This show is so beautiful... they emote the calm serenity. The movements, the drill, the music, is so chilled.

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I tend not to give a #### about how other people engage in the activity.  It makes being on this site much more tolerable. 

When I was at championships, and besides last year when no one was there, I went for 18 years straight.  I made a point of seeing everyone at least once.  So I’d get up early and go in.  I’ve watched everyone here at home at least once. 

This is really an attractive show to watch.  The white/red uniforms are great and the guard is splashing color everywhere.  the drill is sharp and easily read.

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

When I was at championships, and besides last year when no one was there, I went for 18 years straight.  I made a point of seeing everyone at least once.  So I’d get up early and go in.  I’ve watched everyone here at home at least once. 

This is my game too.  I"m one of the "be there when the anthem is played and cheer everyone."   Last time I did finals was 2000.  It was a long and hot Thursday in College Park.  But I was back there as the heat rose for semis on Friday.  

• Like 1