Saturday Aug. 14 - DCI Celebration - The last dance

PC, wow!   Great run.   You pulled it off.  Congratulations!  Fighting thru adversity is what drum corps is all about.   A standing O on Saturday night at finals!   I have a feeling you will be getting another standing O on Saturday night next year also.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 27Socal said:

PC, wow!   Great run.   You pulled it off.  Congratulations!  Fighting thru adversity is what drum corps is all about.   A standing O on Saturday night at finals!   I have a feeling you will be getting another standing O on Saturday night next year also.

They were really charging the gates in 2019 for that!

Aw. right down to the guard presentation of the crown.

It really is too bad Crown wasn’t here live. I understand that when the season was being planned, no one knew how the summer was going to shake out, but Crown live is terribly missed. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, 27Socal said:

Perhaps.  
But (ties aside) for every Corps that moves into the top 12, one Corps moves out of the top 12.  

• Like 2

Glad to see this drumline battle.   This is what drum corps was originally about.  A way to keep kids off the streets and doing something positive with their lives.   Started with the Catholic Churches, VFW, American legion, etc.   Great to see this still going on,  not just a way for music majors to add a line to their resume for their future music teaching jobs.

Edited by 27Socal
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Ok! we're back.  Bring on the USMC Drum and Bugle corps!

who needs leg stripes when you've got creases like that?