Saturday Aug. 14 - DCI Celebration - The last dance

one last bit on BD's video.  I realize they're not writing for the field, the guard work had some wow moments but as someone said the other night, the new standard for guard book writing has been set by Boston this year.

1 minute ago, WarriorWay said:

I just love seeing the cadets in these old unis. I don't care what sort of show they do next I hope they keep them.

It’s funny. I’m usually all for progressing the activity in every aspect but for some reason, I too would like to see the Cadets remain in their traditional uniforms. I can’t really explain it. There’s just something about the West Point style look in maroon, gold and cream that really does it for me. 

2 minutes ago, crownisking said:

Fair point. I will say that seeing SCV win it all with that show in person was a real treat. Everything about that show was amazing.

I imagine.  I can still feel the hit of My Body is a Cage with those soloists wailing.  That is really a great moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

oh please don't ice this performance.  I want it to be everything for them.

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I imagine.  I can still feel the hit of My Body is a Cage with those soloists wailing.  That is really a great moment.

Was it ever….the crowd lost their collective s*** every single night during that moment. 

I’m a Crown homer but SCV earned the Ott that year and I cheered loudly for them when it was announced. 

• Like 2