Saturday Aug. 14 - DCI Celebration - The last dance

Just now, Sasha1 said:

anyone know if DCi will be putting out videos and cd for this year?

also are the replays on flo marching with sound available permanently or just for the weekend?

Word is no on physical media.  There's a rebroadcast tomorrow.  Not sure how long the with sounds recaps last.  They only have them for those with rights. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bluehull said:

Just a thought.... Every corps that took the field tonight. Every staffmember, volunteer , driver. Given the circumstances of the troubled times. You all helped insure the longevity of this activity. 

Thank You

Totally. Well put. All heroes. 

• Like 1

Troop DMs doing their thing.  Although fast enough to let others on the field. haha

• Like 2

After all the hardships over the past year, what was delivered by all corps was amazing and a joy. I wish all organizations a successful off season and a return to competitiveness next year.  But maybe a way of doing this type of season can be created.  Alternate competitive and exhibition years.  For exhibition years do Regional tours over 3 weeks and meet in Indy.  Could keep costs and the arms race down, but max out creativity. Just a thought.

• Like 2

"Special finale" 

SURPRISE WE HAD JUDGES TONIGHT! 

lol no

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I’ve seen their DM go so slow, we thought he’d never get up there. 😂 

I remember a show in 1990 in Ft. Wayne when they did the Centennial for Wyoming show  He slow rolled that so much the other corps drum majors were in a traffic jam.  I loved every bit of him not caring a whit about it but perfecting every move.

• Haha 1

BAC's 5 DMs were selected for their symmetry...right? 

• Like 1