Saturday Aug. 14 - DCI Celebration - The last dance

What an incredible season, despite it being short. There were no shows that I did not like. Everyone was amazing in their own way this year. The following are just for fun. 

Personal Favorites: The Cadets, Phantom Regiment, Boston Crusaders, Bluecoats, Madison, Spirit of Atlanta, Music City (these folks really blew me away watching them live in Akron, OH). 

Favorite Musical Moments: Far and Away & Moondance, Cadets; Boston's ballad & closer, Bluecoats closer, Phantom Regiment ballad and closer, Spirit of Atlanta's ballad, Madison's closer, Cavaliers Sing Sing Sing, Blue Knights' closer, Music City's opener & closer, and probably many more. 

Favorite Encore: So many were amazing but the Cavaliers playing Jupiter on Thursday past was really well done. 

Things that were great to see: Iconic uniforms (Cadets, Scouts)

Edited by jwillis35
  • Like 5

Ok. Thank you to DCPers for a short but fun season of enjoying these shows together.

I cannot wait for what next year holds.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, tedrick said:

Blue Devils #20 in 2022!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Whatever…..

• Thanks 1

In what's usually the saddest night of the season, I'm actually feeling pretty great about it.  No scores to bicker over or analyze etc.  Just pure drum corps enjoyment.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

In what's usually the saddest night of the season, I'm actually feeling pretty great about it.  No scores to bicker over or analyze etc.  Just pure drum corps enjoyment.  

The FIRST finals in years that I had ZERO stress!

• Like 5

it's amazing what the drum corps kids and staff pulled off in 1/2 the normal time.   that was a really good drum corps show!  maybe liked it better without the judges.   hmmmm?

• Like 1