Phantom Regiment 2022

12 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

As long as it smells like OFF and freshly mowed grass I’m in!

I'm just glad that they didn't make one called "Bus 2 Funk."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Good grief, those things are actually in the PhanShop? What an odd souvenir to sell. LOL

Creative, I guess. 

15 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Good grief, those things are actually in the PhanShop? What an odd souvenir to sell. LOL

Creative, I guess. 

I mean I get it though. People always seem to dig candles and the cost is probably INSANELY low. I think of it like the old souvie snare and tenor sticks we used to sell at shows with the corps logo stamped on them (I wanna say they were Silver Fox.) I don't even remember what they used to sell for but I'm guessing they were insanely over priced. 

I tend these days to contribute directly to the corps so they have no cost involved. But I always dig auctions and such. PR and BK are my only "I didn't march there but they're just so freakin' awesome" donations. My other two I marched at.

24 minutes ago, Continental said:

Perhaps the point of the candle is when it's lit, you can look "Into the Light."

I hadn't thought of that. Good point. Imagine....a nice warm bubble bath with your PR candles lit, looking into the light and smelling....bus fumes. Lovely.😄

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I tend these days to contribute directly to the corps so they have no cost involved. But I always dig auctions and such. PR and BK are my only "I didn't march there but they're just so freakin' awesome" donations. My other two I marched at.

Ditto, I'm a PR donor merely for the long time respect and admiration I have for the organization. Having been lucky enough to compete against them many times BITD, they always just seem to ooze the whole meaning of drum corps and that has been reflected in their membership, staff and support teams. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...