Phantom Regiment 2022

23 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I just looked back at early season posts in the 2019 Regiment thread... woo boy! A different vibe in 2022, and I'm here for it.

But you know who else I wish was here? What about @Rocketman and @GeneralTsoChicken? Or the other @general_tsos_chicken2? Tso #1 hasn't signed on since 2019, so I'm now worried... 😞 

Maybe #1 forgot the password and became #2

17 minutes ago, regimentlvr said:

Just saw Phantoms dress rehearsal and all I can say is wow wow wow. They were incredible. 

Those of you talking about rewrites will change your stance when you see them love. 

I’m sure you meant see them “live,” but I am ready for some love as well. Can’t wait to see them on the field. 

11 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Oddly enough, they posted concurrently. Maybe one was a burner to prop up the other...

Perhaps #2 is currently off fighting Wanda 

1 hour ago, regimentlvr said:

Just saw Phantoms dress rehearsal and all I can say is wow wow wow. They were incredible. 

Those of you talking about rewrites will change your stance when you see them love. 

Really hoping they come out and shock the community on Tuesday! Nothing would make me happier than to see a competitively strong Phantom again

• Like 2

speak of the devil, and he shall appear. 😈

And yes, actually me and the other general tsos chicken are different people. It was really random and weird that we both had the same random username. 

About the corps, I really am in love with the music. JD Shaw is back, and that pretty much means I will always be happy with what phantom does every year. life is good. 

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2
  • Like 4

Just viewed the run-through. I'm not going to make any placement predictions, but I CAN predict that this is going to be one of my favorite shows of the year.

• Like 2

Just watched the video. Clean up the guard and holy moly!!! Babies will be thrown! 

• Like 2