MADISON SCOUTS 2022

4 hours ago, ndkbass said:

Agreed.

For example, I recently saw Disney’s Encanto and the music from that film could easily help make a great Madison show (at least in my opinion).  One track in particular is “No se habla de Bruno”. Gives me real 1995/1996 vibes.

if you can get the licensing. i have said the music from Coco is the greatest drum corps show never done

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

if you can get the licensing. i have said the music from Coco is the greatest drum corps show never done

Yes.  I would watch a "Proud Corazon" hit for an emotional closer 1 billion times.  Also. Can you imagine the fun they could have with Un Poco Loco?  

Edited by KVG_DC

15 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Yes.  I would watch a "Proud Corazon" hit for an emotional closer 1 billion times.  Also. Can you imagine the fun they could have with Un Poco Loco?  

with a 9 year old that listens to the soundtrack all day long....Remember Me could be the best ballad in decades if done right

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

with a 9 year old that listens to the soundtrack all day long....Remember Me could be the best ballad in decades if done right

Yeah.  I'm thinking a solo Mellophone entry joined by a trumpet pulling the whole corps into the ballad then ending with the duet again....then some pit work to bridge us into My Corazon.  I'd be in utter tears.  

Un Poco Loco could be set up with drum breaks by the battery to feature those sections with the guard doing dance and weapon features between the complex harmonics of the horns.  The Academy could re-use the xylobones!   

This show would be a party.