My apologies if this thread has already been created...Anyway Congratulations to the 2021 Class of BAC! You were ALL amazing!

Welcome to the 2022 Class of BAC, friends, parents, family, volunteers, and the rest of the DCP creatures that like to lurk in here!

I thought I would also make a dedication in my first thread post to the 2020 Class that didn't get to perform for us in the traditional sense...I love this version with the beautiful angelic voice with featured alumna vocalist Aubrie Dentino...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Liahona said:

My apologies if this thread has already been created...Anyway Congratulations to the 2021 Class of BAC! You were ALL amazing!

Welcome to the 2022 Class of BAC, friends, parents, family, volunteers, and the rest of the DCP creatures that like to lurk in here!

I thought I would also make a dedication in my first thread post to the 2020 Class that didn't get to perform for us in the traditional sense...I love this version with the beautiful angelic voice with featured alumna vocalist Aubrie Dentino...

Aubrie is magnificent. One of the best vocalists, if not THE best vocalist, in DCI history.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Wait.  Wait.  Wait, RG  You're in Georgia these days?

Thank you for starting the thread.  I remember having to remind you a couple years ago.

12 hours ago, BAC91 said:

Wait.  Wait.  Wait, RG  You're in Georgia these days?

Thank you for starting the thread.  I remember having to remind you a couple years ago.

Yes moved down here at the end of 2018. I LOVE it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Gino Cipriani promoted to Boston Crusaders assistant director position.

Quote: "Gino will serve as Assistant Director as well as continue his role as a Director of Music where he administers and oversees the BACBrass program."

https://bostoncrusaders.org/2022/01/gino-cipriani-assistant-director/

Edited by Barneveld
  • Like 4

Congratulations to Gino! A well deserved promotion.

• 1 month later...

Any recent BaC news?