As Boston has their final weekend camp this weekend,  I've gotta say.....Spring Training/move-in is only 20 days from today. Can't wait to again hear Gino's hornline and Colin's drum line echoing off those Vermont mountains.  Oh yeah, I'm sure Michael's guard might be throwing a toss or two as well....  

• Like 5

On 4/27/2022 at 12:24 PM, Phantom56 said:

Since Crown clearly has the top brass line, what brand do they use? 

Setting aside the obvious gaslighting attempt in the Boston Crusaders thread, who says that in 2022 Crown has clearly the top brass line? It's  been three years since they have competed with any other drum corps.

Curious to see the theme / costuming this year.

I noticed in the April camp clips that were posted on the Corp's Facebook that they actually appear to be using the blue drums shown in the clip announcing the Pearl/Adams deal. It would seem odd to have that as a base color if using drum slips - piano black is the usual standard for Pearl as a basis for On2 slip covers.

I don't think that I could handle seeing Boston wearing blue though......

Unless the tie in is "True Blue Crusaders".

6 hours ago, ECJ94 said:

Curious to see the theme / costuming this year.

I noticed in the April camp clips that were posted on the Corp's Facebook that they actually appear to be using the blue drums shown in the clip announcing the Pearl/Adams deal. It would seem odd to have that as a base color if using drum slips - piano black is the usual standard for Pearl as a basis for On2 slip covers.

I don't think that I could handle seeing Boston wearing blue though......

Unless the tie in is "True Blue Crusaders".

Fear not, ECJ! (Did you march in Malden?) Anyway, those blue drums are loaners,  according to Colin.

Awesome! This brand new equipment trailer was custom built for BAC, as was the brand new kitchen trailer which was completed in 2020. The BOD is relentless in obtaining in corporate sponsorships and grants, and it shows.  Gone are the days when BAC had to rely on hand-me-downs from other organizations.  Congrats to all!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, craiga said:

Awesome! This brand new equipment trailer was custom built for BAC, as was the brand new kitchen trailer which was completed in 2020. The BOD is relentless in obtaining in corporate sponsorships and grants, and it shows.  Gone are the days when BAC had to rely on hand-me-downs from other organizations.  Congrats to all!

Sader stew....lol.

• Like 1

Boston's Spring Training begins this coming Saturday.  FIVE DAYS FROM NOW!  WOOHOO!!!!!

• Like 1