3 hours ago, craiga said:

I think when the corps dug deep into the figures, paying the College to do it simply made sense.  Also, it gives the BAC chef and food crew alot less to deal with until they literally hit the road. And yes,  the University food people were really amazed by the food consumption that first year. Another Benny is that the corps members can actually sit at tables with chairs!

Check your private messages! 

7 minutes ago, crownisking said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd9T2WaF_Qe/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Tiny snippet of show music from the battery and front ensemble.

Thanks! I didn't catch this. 

• Like 1

Just watched full ensemble rehearsal. It is quite a thing seeing a drum corps this size.  Boston has a full 165 member corps.  Boston fans and supporters are going to be very pleased with Paradise Lost.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, craiga said:

Just watched full ensemble rehearsal. It is quite a thing seeing a drum corps this size.  Boston has a full 165 member corps.  Boston fans and supporters are going to be very pleased with Paradise Lost.

It would be nice to know if the rest of the DC community will be pleased as well...

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Liahona said:

It would be nice to know if the rest of the DC community will be pleased as well...

PM 'd you.

Woke up early today to the sounds of the field lining crew redoing the practice fields.  BAC uses three fields here; the actual stadium (which is artificial turf with lights) and two practice fields which are natural grass.  All three are in use virtually all day, then everyone comes together in the stadium each night for full ensemble. Since the members sleep in the dorms,  there are also two gyms available as well. Another nice day here....partly sunny and in the low 70s.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, craiga said:

Woke up early today to the sounds of the field lining crew redoing the practice fields.  BAC uses three fields here; the actual stadium (which is artificial turf with lights) and two practice fields which are natural grass.  All three are in use virtually all day, then everyone comes together in the stadium each night for full ensemble. Since the members sleep in the dorms,  there are also two gyms available as well. Another nice day here....partly sunny and in the low 70s.

I am very jealous you get to spend this time with the corps. This is a nice time of the year in Vermont except maybe it rains a bit more often. I wish I was a fly on the wall watching practice. 

Edited by Liahona

4 hours ago, craiga said:

3 hours ago, Liahona said:

I am very jealous you get to spend this time with the corps. This is a nice time of the year in Vermont except maybe it rains a bit more often. I wish I was a fly on the wall watching practice. 

As they say, "Living the Dream"? :worthy: 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx