I am getting Jedi Vibes from these Uni's and I love it!

Man that Maslanka does not waste anytime in taking off. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sensioto said:

Watch the Concert in the Park on FB Live and wow - that percussion! Hard to get a good read of brass with the phone quality recording - but I enjoyed this preview. Can't wait to see in theaters in a week! Go BAC!

I echo these comments, as the battery seems very talented from my non trained ear.  Brass wise, I didn't get a good read and some of the runs sounded sloppy which might just be the cell phone quality.  Also, the ballad left me feeling kind of empty, but it is very early season and I am sure it will mature.  In my view, all DCI shows previewed in the next 2 weeks will be rough drafts of the final product and no one should over hype finals placements too much, as there is lots of time to layer and clean.  Overall, I think BAC will have a great season and I wish them the best of luck.   

• Thanks 2

A great day in the City of Boston for Inspire Arts & Music and the Boston Crusaders. It was announced that they were approaching $450,000. that was raised for this event, pushing the 9 year total over 3 million dollars.

A recording of today's Facebook live stream can be found on the Crusaders Facebook page.

• Like 1

A far better recording of the show music...Thanks BFDTV!

• Thanks 5

Is that really their uniform? It’s very long John Jedi.

Yes, that is their base uniform. And the guard has male and female versions of theirs, which are all in red.